Jan 26, 2010

From that .........to this.


I love turning something one would normally discard into an item that is useful again.
I found this beautiful antique cup at a junk sale and knew straight away what I was going to do with it. Its been sitting around on my to-do shelf for a while, waiting for the right fabric. I have just revamped my kitchen which included new curtains. These curtains were too long so I trim off the ends. Yes you guessed it, the fabric was perfect for my antique cup. I made the missing handle from a piece of old wire off some silk flowers and now I have another pincushion to add to my growing collection!

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Your pin cushion turned out beautiful...how creative.
Karen

Denise Kiggan said...

The fabric was such a good match! What a delightful renovation. And I love the wire handle too.