Dec 26, 2008

Dreams Do Come True

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

Walt Disney


"Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning."

Gloria Steinem


"Nothing happens unless first a dream."

Carl Sandburg


I am always dreaming of things - things to do, things to create, things to acquire, things to say.

My mind is a constant buzz of ideas, I know many of the things I dream of will never come true, but many do and so I dream on.


Here is a little sampler I created a while back and would like to share with you. Done in basic stitches, add a star charm, its easy to make up, frame and give to a friend as a gift.





2 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

I love it! perfect for a childs room or even our bedrooms..heck offices..everywhere! Congrats to the winner of your giveaway.

My Colonial Home said...

Linda, where would we be without dreams...it's what carries us through our daily lives and gives us goals.
I so love your stitchery design.
Lucky winner.
Hugs, Karen