Jun 22, 2010

Finally its- "What Matters"

Home Sweet Home
Well my daughter and I have racked our brains for the past few days trying to come up with a name for our joint venture at the I Heart Market and its amazing how things just came together.
I have made my creations under Whimsical Prims and my daughter is Tesori Piccoli (Little Treasures) and together we are "What Matters". We have also decided on our theme for august but at the moment "mum's" the word. Once we get a few items completed I will put pictures up.
I can't wait for my daughter to get back home, its been 16 long years she has been away and it will be sooooo good to have her back. Little Max, our first grandson is growing daily and skype is a wonderful way to watch his progress. Now all hubby and I need is for our son, DIL and little Max to come back home and we would be the happiest folks around!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is soo exciting ,a whole new chapter of your life is about to begin. xx