Jun 5, 2010

I'm still here!

It's been a looong time since I posted, but I'm still here and enjoying the hectic life of becoming a grandparent for the first time, running my shop, enjoying my hubby and home and four legged friends, meeting with our 13 year old club and everything else life drops on us unexpectedly.

I'm busy working on my theme for our one off International Food and Craft market at Shongweni Farmer's Market. My theme is a play on Alice & Wonderland and you are all welcome to view our stand, "Fun and Funky at the What Matters Tea Party" on the 16th June. We would love to see you.

I will post some pictures soon. Until then take care and enjoy each day.

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Lynda...and so good to see you here again.

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING A GRAMMY! HOW WONDERFUL.

I must say I have been remiss in visiting all my blog friends lately because of a busy schedule so if you posted about it and I didn't see it I'm sorry.

Enjoy your day/evening

Hugs, Karen

Unknown said...

Yah! glad to see some of your creations Lynda.xx