Mar 8, 2008

Easter

With Easter open house now over, I have started to sort out my things to display around the house. One of the things I love to put up is my collection of old cards. I have collected greeting cards since I was a little girl, and each time I take the boxes out, it gives me such pleasure looking through them once again.
I have selected a few of the ones I call 'My Easter collection' to share with you.
The ducks and rabbits are from the Paint Box Forget-Me-Not collection, around 1993.




The sheep is "A Riverside Pasture with Sheep" William Sidney Cooper



This one is one of my favourites, why donkeys for Easter? -well I can't explain, it just looks like an Easter card to me!
This one is "Far from the Madding Crowd" William Weekes.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I always do.

2 comments:

Lone Pierette said...

hi Lynda - love your old cards

Lone

Lana Manis said...

Lovely cards Lynda ~ I particularly like the sheep and the donkeys.