Jun 17, 2007

A gift to me.





I spoilt myself yesterday, I just couldn't go home without it. I have looked for a long time for a little metal table and chair, a little place to sit in the sun and enjoy my morning cuppa. The minute I saw this little twosome, I knew I had finally found it. This table/chair is metal hand painted in wonderful roses and tiny sprigs of flowers, its so cheerful and pretty. I love it!!
Here are some pictures to share with you on the deck outside my little log cabin shoppe.

4 comments:

sheila from life @ #17 said...

that just a darlin' set...and I expect you'll have plenty of Good Day Beginnings from that spot :)

Carole said...

Your little table and chairs are darling. I know how excited you must feel to find just the right thing. I love to sit out in my garden and have my coffee, it's one of the many pleasures in life. I'll be you can't wait until morning so you can enjoy it. I am happy for you.
Carole

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Just love your new treasures!...I can see why you could'nt leave without it, they would've been calling my name too! Toni

Lana Manis said...

It's beautiful Lynda ~ and very much deserved by you!
Lana