Jun 3, 2007

A Whisper of Past.


Its June 4th already and I so wanted to get something on my blog from the start of the month, still, now is the time to do so without further procrastination.

I have being going through my "stuff "; collections of all sorts and one, which I could look through every day, if time allowed, is my old lace collection. What is it about old lacey items that pulls at my heart and gives me goose bumps everytime I open the old and well worn suitcase?

I picked out a few pieces to share with you, hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
A wonderful delicate collar, hand knitted gloves so fine, and a beautiful hanky.

2 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

They are all lovely! They look to be in excellent condition too. I also love all things old, and have a collection of old ladies gloves, hats, and handbags.....oh the stories they share with me. :) I'm sure your old lace items have stories to share too!

Marilyn in NM said...

What lovely pieces you have. I love old lace whether handmade or however made....I love lace.
I really enjoy your websites and your blog. Keep up the good work.