Aug 8, 2007

Keep it Symple-African Pumpkin


Over the past months,hubby and I had come up with a saying, to slow down our rushed life, "keep it simple". It just somehow seems appropriate to place my new range of creations under this name, "Keep it Symple". Here is my African Pumpkin Pin Cushion, as simple as can be. Texture fabric 6 segment pumpkin, all hand sewn, with a centre handmade wooden Blackwood button and hand painted wooden beads. The African pumpkin sits loosely atop a tiny enamel tin mug which can house your extra pins, thimbles and cottons. The mug is simply decorated with old jute.
Would love to know what you think.

But wait, who has come to visit??? Take a look at !
Keep it Symple.

1 comment:

crazyhaberdasher said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, scallywags, and I love your blog too! I am in awe of all the clever crafters in the US!