Nov 30, 2008

Christmas Cards

Over the many years I have collected greeting cards and amongst some of my favourites are the Christmas ones.
I thought I would share with you a few of these.

I love this one with Mr goose bringing the message.

The Toy Shop has a pop-up inside, its one of those you can look at over and over and see something different each time.
Santa's face is wonderful, this is a cut-out card.

This little sweeper looks so lost and cold, you want to take her home to a warm fire.

Ah now I love the angel choir, a 3 D pop up Victorian card, its sooo Christmas.
Of course one of my most favorites is the card on my blog header, the sides open to reveal a wonderful winter scene.

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Linda what beautiful cards. My favorite is the little girl.
Karen